A friend of mine has come to visit me for a week, and wouldn't you know it, I'm sick. Our day so far has consisted of me sleeping, coughing and blowing my nose to the music of Lego Starwars. I'm hoping that I'll get better soon so that we may actually do something that would make his 14 hour drive worth it!
Anyway, here are a few things I have thought of to do when you are feeling poorly to make yourself feel a little better.
- Wear a head eating bow in bed.
- Adorn any friend, parent or stuffed animal in a similar bow.
- Listen to every song on your ipod whilst resting.
- Browse your favorite lolita brands website and make a wishlist of items you'd like
- Read a book, or if you are too tired, have someone else read to you. Reading a story aloud with someone else may take much longer but it's very fun.
- If you are lucky enough to have a pet spend some time petting them or fall asleep with them snuggled up in your bed, I'm sure they'd appreciate it.
- If you are into anime watch a very girly series that does't require a high level of concentration, like Sailor Moon or Tokyo Mew Mew.
- Paint each nail a different color and then finish them off with some glitter polish.
- If all else fails bundle up with your favorite soup and watch your friend play the Wii. Occasionally give input as to how they are doing or loudly shout instructions, they will love this.
^^Drake adorned with an alice bow. He is clearly thrilled.^^