1. Her Curious Elegance- I'm not trying to see pompous by putting my blog at the top of the list, it's just that I really love writing for it! I have so much that I want to say on the subject of lolita and I'm happy to share any thoughts or information I have.
2. Baby, the Stars Shine Bright- The first brand dress I ever bought was from Baby, since then it's become my very favorite brand. Without fail I can browse their website and find loads of things I would love to buy. Their style makes me very starry eyed.
3. Online Communities- The online lolita communities, especially EGL, are fantastic resources for both learning about lolita and making frilly friends. I don't know what I would have done without it when I was starting off.
4. Local Lolitas- There's nothing better than hanging out with a gorgeous bunch of like minded girls. I love to hang out with my local lolitas, I've found many of my good friends through lolita fashion.
5. A Good Petticoat- A deflated petticoat is one of the worst things that can happen to your coordinate. It's important to wear a heavy duty one that can stand up to all types of punishment. My petti of choice is the Dear Celine Frothy Petticoat.
6. The Best Post Man Ever- I'm on a first name basis with one of the postal workers in my universities post office. His name is David and he totally has my back. Once he called me and said "There's a pink package waiting for you, I figured you would want to get it right away". He has also paid for a stamp for me when I didn't put enough postage on a letter I was sending. I always give him a Christmas card.
7. A Hair Accessory- I cannot get dressed in loli without wearing something on my head. I feel so incomplete without a hair clip or something.
8. Bows- I really love bows. If I am wearing a bow in my hair, a bow on my jumperskirt, a bow on my bag and bows on my shoes then I am a very happy ruffle butt.
9. Amazing Photographs- I draw a lot of inspiration from photographs of other lolitas. Sometimes I'll spend ages saving pictures from tumblr and We Heart It.
10. Cute Online Videos- I love watching lolita related videos on YouTube. It doesn't matter if it's a vlog, a package opening, a documentary, or footage from a meet up, I will watch it attentively. Recently I've been looking up a lot of videos of loli's dancing, it's so cute!
Bonus: Here is one of my favorite loli dance videos.