Hello Rufflebutts and welcome to a brand new year of Her Curious Elegance! In the upcoming year I plan to make a few changes to the update schedule of this blog mainly because I'm getting older and thus taking on more responsibilities in my life.
I'm a university senior this year which is daunting but also exciting! With full time classes, a full time job and an upcoming internship I'm going to be a very busy Raegan, but I promise I will still maintain this blog! My new plan for this year is to update once a week so that you will get four full updates a month.
Now lets take a look back on my Lolita New Years Resolutions for 2011 and see how they panned out!
- Establish a less sporadic update schedule for Her Curious Elegance- I feel that this was semi-successful. Though they may not have been on consistent days I at least met my target number of updates almost every month.
- Give my blog a make over- I'm pleased to say that this goal was achieved! I really love the new layout, it's really pink and cute!
- Spend more time making cute crafts- I met this goal too! Hooray! I went above and beyond with crafting this year by making hair accessories, sweets jewelry and cuddly toys for my friends.
- Not buy any loli until I am in Japan on holiday- Sadly this holiday never came to fruition as the devastating earthquake in Japan occurred last year.
- Work extra shifts to save up for my big trip- Again this was not possible due to the natural disaster.
- Keep wearing loli almost every day- To be honest I've worn lolita a lot less this year but when I have had the opportunity to wear it the experience has felt a lot more special. I kind of like it better that way.
Here are my Lolita New Year Resolutions for 2012:
~*Make my own lolita skirt, cutsew or jumperskirt*~
~*Love the clothing I already own instead of buying new item*~
~*Do well as the president of my universities lolita club*~
~*Sell my lolita crafts at another convention*~
Did you make any lolita related resolutions this year? If so please let me know in the comments, I'd love to hear from you!